- Win men to Jesus Christ & challenge them to work more effectively for the Lord. To encourage and assist in the development of their spirtual life and win others to Christ our Lord and Savior;
- Encourage loyalty to Christ, Family, the Church and to the Pastor;
- To foster Christian fellowship, to enlist & utilize our men for active Christian service;
- To encourage, inspire & challenge men to work within the parameters of Family Worship Center. To participate in Sunday school, Bible studies, Missions, Prayer, & other church related activities;
- We encourage our men to be involved and become leaders in community affairs.
Except for June, July, and August, each month we meet at 8:00 AM at Hennings Market, in Harleysville, for breakfast. The total cost for the breakfast buffet is $6.00. When you come you will have a good food, great fellowship, and will hear from a special speaker. Check the calendar to see when our next meeting is.
- Accountability Groups
- Usher Ministry
- Royal Rangers (Wednesday)
- Fall Retreat
SUN: 8:30 & 11:00am
SUN SCHOOL: 10:00am
We believe in the life changing power of the Gospel and taking the Good News to everyone