Kids are very important to us here at Family Worship Center. We are privileged to have the opportunity to come alongside of parents in helping kids learn how to apply God's Word, on their level, to their lives through powerful praise & worship, multi-media services and events, large group, small group opportunities and incorporating time to hear from the Lord and to make and strengthen their relationship with Him and with one another.
Who Are The Kid's Ministry Leaders?
Debbie & Larry
accepted the call to lead Kid's Ministries at Family Worship Center on January 1, 2004. Prior to coming to Family Worship Center, they ministered for over 16 years in kids and youth ministries. They have a heart for kids and are dedicated to coming alongside of parents and helping kids
become a more functional part of the church and the Kingdom of God. They aim to help children hear from the Lord, to be led by the Holy Spirit and to be grounded in the Word of God.
Debbie & Larry are surrounded by loving and gifted people who give of their time and talents to work with the kids in each service and activity. All Kid's Ministry workers are carefully screened with full background checks completed prior to working in this important ministry.
Family Services – are held Sunday mornings at 8:30am. Preschool and grade school kids enjoy the service in the auditorium with their families (nursery ministry is available for infants through age 3). Worship bags are available from the Children's Center to help the kids enjoy the service. Return the bags at the end of the service for a treat!
Kid's Ministry is available Sunday mornings (10:00/11:00) and Wednesday evenings (7:00) and includes:
- Nursery Ministry - for infants through age 3. Our fun and comforting nursery is fully staffed for our youngest kids. They will enjoy Bible stories, activities, and prayer time together.
- Preschool Ministry - for kids who are ages 3 through kindergarten and fully potty trained. Sunday School classes (10am) are a great way to grow in the Word. Jr. Kid's Church (11am) is church on a preschool level! Bible teaching, worship, small groups, craft, games help the preschoolers grow in their faith in fun and creative ways. Rainbow Club is available Wednesday evenings. The kids earn badges while growing in their faith.
- Grade School Ministry - for kids in grades 1-6. Sunday School classes (10am) challenge the kids to grow in the Word. Kid's Church (11am) is high-energy, multi-media church on a kid's level. Large group, small group, plus worship, prayer, games, connecting activities and more! During the school year, Girls Club and Royal Rangers Clubs are available on Wednesday evenings. The kids earn badges as they grow in their faith. In July and August, Summer Kid's Clubs are available Wednesday evenings which includes worship, a movie, snack and small groups.
- Pre-Teen Ministry - for kids in grades 5 & 6 have additional small group and leadership opportunities geared to help them navigate the pre-teen years. Route 56 meets once a month for Bible study and special events. KICK Krew provides an opportunity for the pre-teens to serve in leadership during Kid's Church.
- Other Opportunities - kids have opportunities to visit nursing homes, participate in drama and special music, etc. Grade school kids also have the opportunity to attend the week-long Kid's Camp held the second week of July at Milford Park in Zionsville.
Stay In Touch
Keep up-to-date by following us on Facebook
and let her know you would like receive our weekly Kid's Ministry E-News updates!